Monday, June 14, 2010

hello from the big city!

Hello everyone!

I can't believe I've already been home for a month and half, actually I can believe it because it is boring as anything at home. Most of my friends have the right idea and have a house at school where they live all summer with their friends. Since I'm stuck at home missing my wolf pack like crazy I've gotten an internship in NYC to pass by the time. Its more of a 9-5 job than an internship but you catch my drift. I'm actually working for a commercial design firm which I never thought I would do in my life. I've always wanted to do residential design and had a slight hate for all things commercial design. The codes, the constant back and forth between 50 million different people working on the project, and the lack of "fun" products. So we'll see how this experience goes. I'm going in with an open mind and if all else fails I've got a step up on Contract for next semester. Hopefully with my newly busy schedule I'll find some time to slip off to the beach and soak up some rays, I don't want to come back to school looking pale do I? Well I hope everyone else is having a fabulous summer so far and is getting as much R&R as possible before the inevitable return to Norton (ick).

P.S. I hope you guys like the new layout! If you ever want to comment on something or want us to talk about something specific e-mail us at nortonhallwolfpack@gmail.com!

xoxo Snooks

No comments:

Post a Comment