Friday, November 5, 2010

Road to the Block

So, Pilot and I have been in here for hmm...two hours? Guess how much we've gotten done. Zip. Zero. Zilch. Oops?

We have redefined detailing for Webster's Dictionary.

Detailing (n.): Death.

I say that pretty much sums it up.

It's so hard when you don't know what you're doing. I've been sitting here Googling and looking at my text book hoping the information will jump into my brain. So far, it hasn't and I'm beginning to think that it never will.

I just keep getting more and more frustrated which makes me want to walk away and never come back. One problem, I kind of need to graduate so that's not really an option.

Maybe Pilot and I will magically understand what we're doing. But so far this Friday night has been worthless.

Sincerely,

Glynn CoCo

No comments:

Post a Comment