Friday, February 26, 2010

Back in action...

After being sick, CiCi is back in action! I'm slowly catching up with the other girls for our Residential project. Have set goals for the weekend and hope to goodness I can keep up with them! Here's my to do list (more for myself than anything else).
-Finish Furnished Plan (Today)
-Kitchen Elevations
-Switching & Lighting Plan
And start my perspectives by Sunday!...Or maybe before. But with my procrastination skills, I just don't see that happening.

Smalls is in here with me while all the other wolf pack members are field tripping it up. Needless to say, I'm super jealous. (Hope you ladies aren't having too much fun without me).

We've got a week to go. Stress here we come!
With love,
CiCi

P.S. We'll fill you in about the VERY exciting news soon soon soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment