Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Interior Design Love

We missed cici in class today she was sick :( All of us tend to get anxious when we spend more than 3 hours apart, we'll text each other things like "what are you doing, I miss you!" even if we were in class alllll day together, ate every meal together, and only live across campus from each other. As much as we complain about the amount of time we spend on projects, its also the time we spend bonding with each other. We've created our own little family here. There's plenty of drama and we get on each others nerves but when it comes down to it we all love each other and will be there for one another no matter what. I don't want to be all sappy but I love each and every one of these girls and the little things they do keep me going throughout my day. For example I just found a little note from slopes on my computer that just made me grin. I'm so lucky to have such great friends :) I hope everyone had a great day and I can't wait to see all my interior design girls in the morning because its been too many hours apart already!

-snooks

No comments:

Post a Comment