Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Free Pancakes!!!

The morning after a very late night. Caffeine is a necessity.I woke up this morning with a drawing of a goldfish cracker transfered from my arm to my....foot?!?! General education classes are creating a bitter mood in most of us. Psycology is the least of our worries in all that we do. Not to mension people will not stop telling irrelevent stories about people no one knows. People are boring to death. Staying awake has become a competition between Cici, Smalls, Snooks, and myself(Pilot). Facebook and Silly online games are the name of the game. Snooks Phone just went off for free pancakes at IHOP tonight. Free food....I think yes. The anticipation of warm fluffy goodness is the only remedy to our lack of energy. Let's see what else today brings.

-Pilot:)

No comments:

Post a Comment