Saturday, February 27, 2010

A Little off Track

Here's how my day was supposed to go...
Wake up at 8:30. Shower. Get breakfast at 9:30. Go to Norton and do work until 4.

Here's how my day is going...
Woke up at 11:30
Got into Norton by 12.
Been trying to work on my kitchen elevations but have been distracted by Snooks.

I like to say I have the attention span of a goldfish, especially when it's beautiful outside and I'm stuck in the good old interior design building.
Snooks just tattooed "WOLF PACK" on my knuckles with puffy paint. You can say I'm pretty hardcore now.
Now she's reading texts from last night and distracting me even more. Awesome.
I'm starved annnd have already drifted away from my "to-do" list for the day. Story of my life. Well, our lives.
-CiCi


Here's my new tatoo! I think Snooks has a new calling...



Hopefully we'll be able to concentrate a little better later tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment