Monday, February 22, 2010

The Morning After...MESS

Ughhhhh...the end
-snooks

My alarm didnt go off this morning...it was one of those mornings. Whyyyy do I think it's a good idea to stay up until 5:30 am?? Oh wait...I have no choice!! Such is the life of Bianca and the rest of the wolf pack. Mess.

My life just became mess x 10 in the last 10 minutes after this discussion. Does anyone know a good psychiatrist that can give us a group rate? Pretty sure we're all insane for choosing this major...yup. PS, chips and cherry coke, breakfast of champions.
Snooks just offered me Sour Cream and Onion Chips for breakfast. Nooo thank you! it's too early for that!


I feel like death. I needed an incentive to stay up and do work, so i did my laundry and 3am. Bad idea. I thought I felt pretty good when I woke up at 7:45. Snooze for 15 minutes and magically couldn't get my exhausted body out of my bed. I put too much volumizing moose in my hair. Needless to say, it's a not so good hair day. Annnd...It's raining. Bianca summed it up pretty well with "mess."
And about that psychiatrist. No need. I've got the mental hospital color scheme under wraps. It'll be ready for us soon. -CiCi

No comments:

Post a Comment