Thursday, March 4, 2010

< 3

So it's creeping upon 4:30am and I'm slowly drifting. I've currently been tracing my perspectives for this project for almost the past hour. But, that's not why I'm here.

I've been so indecisive about this major. It obviously has its ups and downs, as you can see how our emotions can change at the drop of a hat. I often ask myself, "what on earth am I doing in design school?" The endless projects? The sleepless nights? I never imagined it being like this. I don't think anybody does. But, to be perfectly honest, I'm having the time of my life. Most college students live to go out and have a good time and have those "crazy nights" as their memories. This is different. I know that I'm always going to remember the nights that I spend with all of the Wolf Pack members and all the other girls in the major. Yeah, there are serious times when we need quite, need to be alone, or have a break down (which happens quite often). But there are also time when we laugh until we're on the floor. These are the nights I'm going to remember. I wouldn't have made it this far with out these girls. They're the ones that keep me going, and keep me motivated, and I feel like that's the most important thing.

I love you all!

xoxo
-CiCi

No comments:

Post a Comment