Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Our Lives Suck...

Is it bad we're having second thoughts about this major in our spring semester of our junior year? All of us are so burnt out we've lost all motivation possible.

My perfect life would consist of napping and eating. As an interior design student, I barely have time for either. But, if I were a dog everything would be perfect. So, yup, right now I wish I was a dog.

Bianca was just on the phone. At first, talking normally to her mother about the usual - quitting school. Then, all of the sudden I hear these odd animal noises. Apparently she wants to be a cat? Oh. No. Just kidding. She's having an actual conversation with her cat over the phone. Pretty sure that's not normal. Especially combined with my desire to live the life of a dog.

Well that's all the thinking we can manage for one night.
-CiCi (with the presence of Bianca and Snooki)

Food for thought - it's kind ironic that Bianca and Snooki were just doing backward somersaults, because that's how I feel like our life is going right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment