Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Libby Langdon!


I had to blog about this the second I got back just because I am so EXCITED! We had the privilege of having Libby Langdon who you may know from HGTV's Small Space, Big Style, and The Rachel Ray Show come speak at our university through WithIt. Let me tell you, this woman is AMAZING. Her energy is contagious and she constantly has a huge smile plastered on her face. Listening to her speak and hearing her passion for this field come through just reminded me how much I absolutely love interior design. It is not always sunshine and butterflies but the feeling I get from completing a project and seeing a vision come to life was just brought to the front of my mind. In about a year I will be out in the real world getting my butt kicked all over the place by what I thought I knew about interior design but in exchange I will be getting to interact with real people and see genuine reactions to what I create for people. Libby, hopefully you will read this since I gave you our blog website and was shameless like you suggested, but I can not thank you enough for coming and speaking, it was wonderful and inspiring. Now back to getting some homework done because we have a long weekend coming up :)

-Snooki

No comments:

Post a Comment