Monday, March 15, 2010

Reunited.

I'll give you one guess where the wolf pack spent their first night back after spring break.
Yup. Norton. Not going to lie, a week was far too long for us to be apart. But, we certainly made up for it doing what else? An all nighter together.
We had a project due this morning (Monday, March 15).
Can't really say that I rested over break. I mean, I slept a lot. But I was still very dillusional when I got back. Another week off would have been preferred. Maybe on and a cruise or someplace sunny where I can actually get a tan. Norton just doesn't have the sunshine I need.
Anyway, back to the all nighter. It was "git" an all nighter. I was doing work until the very last minute possible. 8:15am. Took me 15 minutes to clean up all my mess in the room and got ready in the Norton bathroom with who else but Pilot! That was definitely a new low for us. Whoever decided not to put showers into this building was mad. I desperately needed one. A hot tub would be nice too...

The only thing getting me through this week is CHARLESTON! I cannot wait to spend a WHOLE weekend with everyone. It will definitely make up for lost time this past week. Not to mention it's going to be Bianca's 21st birthday on Friday! Soo excited!

That's all for now. I'm going to sleep for as long as I can, or at least until the next project comes around.

-CiCi (Glynn CoCo)

No comments:

Post a Comment