Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Oh the mistakes we make...

Everyone makes mistakes right? It's typical as humans. Clearly. But, here in Norton...the mistakes we make just keep getting more and more ridiculous, especially after sleepless night after sleepless night. The only thing we can do at this point is laugh.

As very loving friends, we like to lend a helping hand and send a CAD block here and there. Bianca was so kind as to send me her floor plan so I could snag her ceiling fan. I was doing some creeping on the rest of her plan after I had copied the block of the fan into my CAD file. Noticed she had a very nice set-up for her living room (good job Bianc!) and moved on to her kitchen...and then the problem presented itself. I sit there. Puzzled. Confused. Boggled. You want to know why? She had all of her light switches IN her oven. So I paused. Maybe she moved her oven to a different place and forgot to move the text box? Yeah, that's definately it. I go to see her kitchen elevations to see if that was the solution to the problem. Nope. Oven was where it was supposed to be. It was at this point where I had to ask. I don't think it's a good idea to put switches in an oven, but maybe, just maybe she had a method to her maddness. Her response? Nothing but laughter and "What was I thinking?!"

All in all, we don't only learn from our mistakes, but we find them hysterical.

With love,
-CiCi (Glynn CoCo)

P.S. Favorite quote of the day: "What does he think we do? Sit around, eat bonbons and watch tv all day?!" -Said by Smalls

No comments:

Post a Comment