Thursday, March 11, 2010

Encounter with a Psychic?

First of all...in response to Snookie...We did it guys!!!! I am so proud of us :)

Second...the strangest thing happened to me on Hollywood Blvd. I was walking down the street and passed a beggar man on the side of the road and he looked at me and said, "Come on Bianca." What the crap!!! I did a double take and he called me Bianca AGAIN!! I had to ask my cousin and aunt to verify but what the heck!!!!!???? Either it was a lucky guess or he is psychic and knows my alter ego Bianca. Guys... this is just proof that we are awesome. Maybe he was seeing into the future and our inevitable road to fame. I'm just sayin'...

Anyways, I can't wait to get back and swap stories with everyone!!...and of course Charleston is calling our name (sooooo excited!!!) I love you all & miss you so much!!!!! <3

GET READY FOR OUR REUNION!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment