Thursday, March 4, 2010

Dear Social Life, are you there? It's us, the Wolf Pack!

Another night in the CAD lab . . . I can't think. My brain is dead. I want to sleep. This blows. fsdjklafjasdklfj

CiCi: There's one thing that kills me about staying up all night. The bags under my eyes. I found out today that it takes me approximately 3 layers of concealer to look half-way decent.

Snooki: And eyeliner, eyeliner is key if you don't want to look half dead after staying up for over 24 hours

CiCi: Duh.

Snooki: I'm going to go rock back and forth in the corner, my mind left me a long long time ago. . . this makes no sense. my brain doesn't work, hi.

CiCi: oh. hey..

So we've got this new lingo going on that's really working for us. It has to do with abbreviations but will have a ligit entry about this later. So, Get excited.

Snooks is currently under the CAD desk. I thought she was going to nap. But surprisingly she keeps trying to tickle my feet. She's gone into the "slap happy" stage where you laugh at everything humanly possible. Bianc and I aren't quite there yet...but Snooks is definetely rubbing off on me.

It's going to be a long night, and I'm pretty sure I won't be sleeping at all. Total bummer, especially since sleeping is my favorite past time.

Sorry this entry is so choppy. You're going to have to excuse our current mental state.

-CiCi, Snooks, and Bianca

No comments:

Post a Comment